Founded in 1936, siblings Marino, Mario and Bruno started a small business in the basement of their home in Bologna, Italy, after learning the art of shoemaking from their grandfather. The trio began to accept contract work until the first Magli Shoe Factory (Calzaturificio Magli) was established later that same year. Shortly after World War Two in 1947, the company built their first manufacturing facility. The brand used the opportunity to expand their line of shoe products. In 1969, the company moved to a larger, more modern factory in Bologna, which it continues to occupy today. From the 1980s onwards, the Magli company opened over forty retail stores located throughout America, Australia, China and Europe.
|Company Founders||Marino Magli, Mario Magli and Bruno Magli|